The University of Kansas Health System
3901 Rainbow Blvd MS 3010 Kansas City, KS 66160
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Read 1 verified patient review for The University of Kansas Health System! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“I appreciated their capability with handling patients with Down syndrome. Very professional. ”
The University of Kansas Medical Center Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery offers a world-class team of physicians and expert doctors of audiology to provide complete audiology and hearing services.
Hearing care services
- Hearing and Balance Disorders
- Rhinology and Anterior Skull Base
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery and Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery
- Neurotology, Lateral Skull Base Disorders
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Sleeping Disorders
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Disorders
- Voice and Swallow Disorders
- Salivary Gland Disorders
Hours of operation
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details
Disclaimer: This clinic profile is for general information purposes only.