The people of the Springfield area have trusted Rex McGee for years for all of their hearing needs.
Read 6 verified patient reviews for Enhanced Hearing Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 6 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“This place is amazing. They are so professional but down to earth. Highly recommend!!!!”
“Was very pleased with my visit. Ms. Gateleley was very nice, and took the time to explain everything to me. I would highly recommend Enhanced Hearing Center.”
“What's not to like, they make you feel like family, you know in your heart they are there for you. They have changed my life, I can hear again, what a blessing. ”
“Very good service and very professional. Fixed hearing aid in less than 5 mins.”
“The staff at Enhanced Hearing are so kind. The testing was free and they let me try a pair of hearing aids before I bought them. Most affordable price I found. I would highly recommend this place.”
Rex, Austin and all the staff at Enhanced Hearing Center are opening new worlds for their clients and friends every day. They work hard to help bring life back into focus for thousands of people across Southwest Missouri by giving back the gift of hearing; truly, the gift that keeps on giving!
At Enhanced Hearing Center, we’ve been helping people just like you get the hearing help you need and the service you deserve:
- State of the art hearing aid technology and accessories – Click here to check out just how far hearing aid technology has come!
- Personal home visits to set up and troubleshoot your hearing assistance accessories – It’s true, we’ll come to you.
- Easy access to our office. We are located in the Parkcrest Shopping Center close to Harbor Freight Tools and Panera Bread on South Campbell.
Hearing care services
- Latest hearing aid technology
- A full range of audiological services
- Free filing of billable services to most insurance companies
- Hearing aid financing
- A one-on-one consultation that encourages a spouse, friend or anyone you choose to sit in with you so you won't miss a thing
- A friendly staff that cares not only about your hearing loss, but also what's going on in your life
- Assurance that we are recommending the right hearing aid for you
- Hearing aid sales and services for most brands
- Custom earmolds
- Counseling, counseling, counseling
- Unlimited service check-ups
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices
- Free video otoscopic check-ups
- Free, no obligation hearing screenings and consultations (excludes complete audiological evaluations)
- Free hearing screening records (A copy can be sent to your physician for your medical records with your authorization.)
- Credit cards accepted
- Walk-ins welcome
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment