The people of the Springfield area have trusted Rex McGee for years for all of their hearing needs.
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Read 12 verified patient reviews for Enhanced Hearing Center! Their average review score is 4.83 () from 12 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“I had a very good experience and was very well satisfied.”
“Everyone at Enhanced Hearing was so very nice!”
“Rex did an excellent job fitting and explaining my recent upgrade in hearing aids. I am looking forward to having more normal hearing.”
“Grace always gives attention to detail. She has been helpful in determining the right product for my hearing loss .”
“I have been a customer of Enhanced Hearing for the last 7 years; they have always been great! I would recommend them to everyone!”
Rex, Austin and all the staff at Enhanced Hearing Center are opening new worlds for their clients and friends every day. They work hard to help bring life back into focus for thousands of people across Southwest Missouri by giving back the gift of hearing; truly, the gift that keeps on giving!
At Enhanced Hearing Center, we’ve been helping people just like you get the hearing help you need and the service you deserve:
- State of the art hearing aid technology and accessories – Click here to check out just how far hearing aid technology has come!
- Personal home visits to set up and troubleshoot your hearing assistance accessories – It’s true, we’ll come to you.
- Easy access to our office. We are located in the Parkcrest Shopping Center close to Harbor Freight Tools and Panera Bread on South Campbell.
Hearing care services
- Latest hearing aid technology
- A full range of audiological services
- Free filing of billable services to most insurance companies
- Hearing aid financing
- A one-on-one consultation that encourages a spouse, friend or anyone you choose to sit in with you so you won't miss a thing
- A friendly staff that cares not only about your hearing loss, but also what's going on in your life
- Assurance that we are recommending the right hearing aid for you
- Hearing aid sales and services for most brands
- Custom earmolds
- Counseling, counseling, counseling
- Unlimited service check-ups
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices
- Free video otoscopic check-ups
- Free, no obligation hearing screenings and consultations (excludes complete audiological evaluations)
- Free hearing screening records (A copy can be sent to your physician for your medical records with your authorization.)
- Credit cards accepted
- Walk-ins welcome
Hours of operation
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment