Licensed Doctor of Audiology Beth Smith is a graduate of the University of Tennessee and the University of Florida. She has over 18 years of experience serving people with hearing loss. Served one term as president of the Tennessee Academy of Audiology in 2009. She opened Allied Hearing Care in 2003 to provide quality hearing health care to the residents of the North Nashville areas.
Read 1 verified patient review for Allied Hearing Care Inc.! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Since this is my first pair of hearing aids I was a littlr apprehensive, that went away quickly, the staff is very personable and friendly, Beth is outstanding, very patient and understanding answers every question in detail and makes it easy to understand. I highly recommend Beth and Allied Hearing.”
The mission of Allied Hearing Care is to provide the highest quality of hearing health care available so that you can rediscover your hearing and reconnect with the important people and things in your life.
Quality hearing health care begins with a thorough hearing evaluation. You will be seen by a fully licensed, doctoral audiologist. Based on your results and your needs, you and your audiologist can decide the best hearing solution for you.
Our office is conveniently located off I-65 in the Rivergate area. Off Rivergate Pkwy, turn onto Gleaves Street.
Hearing care services
- Testing for all ages - from newborns to adults
- Comprehensive medical diagnostic audiometric testing
- Tympanometric or impedance testing
- Acoustic reflex
- Otoacoustic emissions
- Balance evaluations (Electronystagmography)
- Tinnitus evaluations & management
- Cochlear implant candidacy testing
- Assistive listening devices for the telephone, cell phone, TV & more
- Custom ear molds for swimming, protection in noise, music and sound level monitors
- Bluetooth compatible devices
- Hearing device sales, service & repairs
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 12 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details