University of Utah Audiology Services
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at University of Utah Audiology Services to help them find the hearing care they need.
The University of Utah Hospital Audiology department is located within the Ear, Nose, and Throat Clinic (ENT) - Clinic 9. Our highly-trained clinical audiologists are hearing loss specialists who work with our physicians to help you find the best hearing solutions for your hearing loss. We sell a variety of hearing aids to meet your individual needs.
We have two clinics to choose from for Audiology:
University Hospital Clinic
50 N Medical Drive Clinic 9
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
South Jordan Health Center
5126 W Daybreak Parkway
South Jordan, UT 84095
Hearing care services
Our services include:
- complete audiological assessments for adults and children
- hearing aid evaluation and counseling with clinical audiologists
- full line of hearing aids, accessories and batteries
- assistive listening devices
- cochlear implant evaluation and mapping
Call us today for your personalized appointment to hearing better.
Hours of operation
|Monday||8 am - 6 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 6 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 6 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 6 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 6 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details