Dr. Arica Black is the owner of The Hearing Doctor and has been helping the people of Lubbock hear better for over five years. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Speech-Language and Hearing Sciences as well as her Doctorate of Audiology from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. Dr. Black is a is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and a member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association and Academy of Doctors of Audiology.
Outside of the office, she enjoys spending time with her husband and children, teaching fitness classes and volunteering.
Call our office today to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Black!
About this clinic
The Hearing Doctor offers full-service audiology and hearing aid services. They are audiologist-owned and operated and provide a full range of diagnostic and treatment options for all types of hearing losses and tinnitus.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests for adults and pediatrics
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details