Kenwood Hearing Centers - Santa Rosa Oakmont
Dr. Daniel Auble,
Dr. Dan Auble is a licensed audiologist who earned a master’s degree in Audiology and a Doctorate in Audiology from Salus University. He gained experience working in a variety of clinical settings including hospitals and private practices. He is knowledgeable in the latest technology and well versed in all facets of modern hearing testing equipment so he can help you make the best choices in your hearing health.
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Kenwood Hearing Centers - Santa Rosa Oakmont to help them find the hearing care they need.
Locally owned and operated by Bill and Christine Diles since 1981, Kenwood Hearing Centers have been providing their customers with the best possible hearing care available. Coupling state-of-the-art hearing solutions with excellent customer service, Kenwood Hearing Center’s goal is to help you hear your best with the hearing you have. Our Oakmont office is located by Mc Bride Realty and the Santa Rosa Fire department.
Offering 6 North Bay Area locations Kenwood Hearing Centers can meet all your hearing needs.
Call the location nearest to you and schedule your personalized hearing consultation.
* * Our locations are listed above.
Hearing care services
We offer the following hearing healthcare services:
- Hearing testing and screening
- Hearing aid fitting and sales, new and used hearing aids at every technology level from basic to premium
- Hearing aid programming and adjustments
- Hearing aid repairs and cleanings
- Custom hearing protection
- Assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
- Tinnitus (ringing in ears) treatment
We Help You Find The Perfect Hearing Aid
We are an independent family owned hearing aid practice and have the flexibility to offer and service any hearing aid brand because we are not owned or controlled by a hearing aid manufacturer.
- ReSound GN
Finding The Best Hearing Aid Is Simple:
- Make an appointment for an initial hearing evaluation.
- Take home a state-of-the-art hearing aid with no commitment or deposit required.
- Take your time evaluating which hearing aid suits you best.
Hours of operation
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details