Jamie Grusecki is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: OCCM, Homelink, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, CAP Connection, Prime Health, MCAS, AMAC, AFE USA, AARP-HearUSA, Perkspot, NEI, UAW and Harmony Hearing.
About this clinic
Grusecki Audiology & Hearing Aid Services is owned and operated by Jamie Grusecki and provides individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. Their professionals develop a lasting relationship with all their patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- 30 day trial period
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details