Founder and owner of Hearing Health Center, Fred D. Hutchison is a Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist committed to delivering personalized service and exemplary care. With over four decades of experience, Fred prides himself in making sure the patient comes first and their needs are always met.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Hearing Health Center - Carthage to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
For almost four decades, Hearing Health Center has been serving Wilson county and middle Tennessee by providing the very best care possible for your hearing healthcare needs. Committed to delivering a high level of professionalism and keeping current with the latest technological advancements in the fields of audiology, their well-trained staff offers complete hearing testing and hearing instrument fittings with the latest technology from top manufacturers. Advancements in technology over the past few years mean there is now the opportunity to really bring hearing back into the normal hearing ranges, yet it is imperative to pair this with expert skill in fitting to deliver the best result. Hearing Health Center staff have that expertise and are committed to finding the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget.
Hearing care services
- Hearing consultations
- Hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluation and selection specializing in digital technology
- Repair and service for most hearing aid brands
- Hearing aid follow-up care
- Hearing aid batteries and supplies
- Custom made earmolds for swimming and noise protection
- Assistive listening devices such as TV ears
|Wednesday||1:00 am - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details