Jose R Correa
Licensed audiologist Jose Correa earned his Bachelor of Science degree and Master of Science degree in Audiology from the University of New Mexico. He also holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. As owner of The Hearing Group, Jose is dedicated to providing a high level of care and service to his patients. Well established with referring physicians throughout New Mexico for diagnostic and rehabilitative audiology services, Jose believes in working with the patient to develop a custom, tailored treatment plan that ultimately improves the patient’s quality of life.
Diana M Vigil
Diana Vigil earned her Master of Science degree in Speech and Hearing Sciences from the University of Washington and her Doctor of Audiology degree from Arizona School of Healthy Sciences. With a wealthy of experience in a wide variety of settings, she provides expert and personalized, compassionate hearing healthcare for all ages. Dr. Vigil’s areas of interest included advanced pediatric diagnostics as well as the latest hearing aid technology for children and adults. She believes strongly in patient education and is omitted to finding a hearing solutions for even the most challenging cases.
About this clinic
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations for pediatric through adult patients
- Hearing aid evaluation and selection with a wide selection of products to fit your lifestyle
- Hearing aid fitting, adjustments and repairs
- Assistive listening devices and hearing aid accessories
- Custom earmolds, earplugs and musicians earplugs
- In office services
- Follow-up care appointments
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- Cerumen management
- Battery sales
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details