Founder, Dr. Kristen Clark earned her Master of Science degree from the University of Wyoming and her Doctorate of Audiology from Salus University in Pennsylvania. She has over two decades of experience in audiology and worked in a wide variety of settings including hospitals, ENT practices, private practices and children's clinics. She holds a Certification of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech and Hearing Association and is a member of the American Academy of Audiology. Her specialties include evaluating and treating hearing disorders in children and adults and prescribing and fitting hearing instruments.
Read 13 verified patient reviews for Platinum Hearing! Their average review score is 5 () from 13 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Great timely service! ”
“Dr. Clark and her staff are great. Dr. Clark is knowledgeable, professional, efficient, kind and amazing audiologist. I highly recommend her. ”
“Visit, testing procedure, and presentation by Dr. Clark of test results met my expectations.”
“I was very happy with the with services!!! ”
“Recently moved from Tennessee. Dr. Clark took all the necessary time to get my 4 year old Resound hearing aids providing me the best possible hearing experience. She is patient, thorough and kind and her office staff is wonderful. I will be returning to purchase my next hearing aids. Highly recommend.”
About this clinic
Platinum Hearing is dedicated to providing professional, superior quality hearing health care and outstanding personal customer service. They strive to bring you leading edge technologies with the most innovative service and delivery mode the industry has to offer. They are dedicated to staying current with all the latest new developments in the hearing healthcare field. As a full service clinic, their knowledgeable staff provides comprehensive hearing testing, hearing instrument evaluations and dispensing and exemplary follow-up care. They also offer free product demonstrations and a free loaner program.
- Complimentary new patient consultations
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations for newborns to geriatric populations
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting with state of the art technology from many manurfacturers
- Computerized hearing aid programming
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment
- Hearing aid care and repair
- Assistive listening devices
- Home and video visits
- 45 day risk free trail on all hearing aids
- Free batteries and dehumidifier included with our service plans
- Custom earmolds and musicians earplugs
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details