Licensed doctor of audiology Michael Ruccio has earned a doctorate in audiology and a certificate of clinical competency from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
His professional specialties include a range of clinical experience in ENT clinic, hospital, and private practice settings. He has dedicated his career to helping others improve their quality of life by hearing better.
About this hearing center
HearingLife is committed to helping you hear your best. Our professionally-licensed hearing care practitioners specialize in finding solutions for hearing problems that are individually tailored for each person. With our nation-wide network of hearing centers, you can trust that your hearing care can be continuous wherever you go. We want to be Staten Island's first choice in hearing aids and hearing care.
Hearing care services
At HearingLife - Staten Island, we are dedicated to offering a nation-wide network of caring, professional and highly-skilled hear care practitioners who work together to help you hear your best, whether you are at home, traveling or even if you move across the country. We are proud to be your trusted source for quality hearing aids and hearing aid services, including:
- Complimentary hearing assessments
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- After-sales hearing aid services to keep your devices performing in top shape - including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details