Dr. Sheryl Hopkins is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. She earned her master’s degree from Western Michigan University and served on the Michigan Hearing Aid Licensing Board. Dr. Hopkins is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices so she can help you find the best solution for your hearing needs.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Hopco Hearing Center - Hillsdale to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Hopco Hearing Centers offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. The staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
Visit one of our locations today to begin your journey to better hearing.
23 N Broad
Hillsdale, MI 49242
407 Mill Road
Adrian, MI 49221
2257 Wildwood Ave
Jackson, MI 49202
40 S Hanchett St
Coldwater, MI 49036
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- 60 day trial period on new hearing aids
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details