David Chartrand is a Nationally Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist licensed in the state of Colorado. He has over two decades of experience in acoustic related fields and research which allows him to evaluate and understand the newest digital technology used in today's hearing instruments. In addition, as a Master Electronics Technician, David is expert in keeping your hearing gear working well! David is committed to delivering personalized service, and exemplary care to his patients in order to help improve their hearing health.
Read 1 verified patient review for Pueblo Family Hearing Center! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Although I have to drive 125 miles to get there I can honestly say Dave knows what he is doing. Everytime I have an issue he is able to resolve it and improve something else I was not aware could be improved.. I call him the Hearing Aid Whisperer...”
About this clinic
Locally owned, Pueblo Family Hearing Service helps you improve your hearing by combining the best hearing care with the best products. Their experienced professionals offer a wide range of services including comprehensive evaluations and instrument fittings using state of the art equipment. They offer a free initial screening to help learn more about your hearing health. They are eager to help you with achieve a better quality of life through better hearing and with all your hearing needs.
- Hearing evaluations and report documentation
- Hearing instrument fittings using state of the art technology
- Lower Cost Hearing Instrument Option from reconditioned inventory
- In house Repair Lab servicing all makes
- In house custom earmold lab
- Flexible EARS program services
- Video Otoscopy
- Self-service maintenance training
- Ear cleaning service
- Wireless Hearing Accessories
- Test drive and loaner option
- Tinnitus assessment and management
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details