A message from HearingLife - Wilbraham about COVID-19:
Walter Nowak is a caring and dedicated Hearing Instrument Specialist licensed in the state of Massachusetts. He is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology and is experienced helping people achieve their hearing goals.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Wilbraham to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
HearingLife is committed to helping you hear your best. Our professionally-licensed hearing care practitioners specialize in finding solutions for hearing problems that are individually tailored for each person. With our nation-wide network of hearing centers, you can trust that your hearing care can be continuous wherever you go.
Hearing care services
At HearingLife, we are dedicated to offering a nation-wide network of caring, professional and highly-skilled hear care practitioners who work together to help you hear your best, whether you are at home, traveling or even if you move across the country. We are proud to be your trusted source for quality hearing aids and hearing aid services, including:
- Complimentary hearing assessments
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- After-sales hearing aid services to keep your devices performing in top shape - including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details