Dr. NaTalla McCoy is a licensed audiologist who earned a doctorate in audiology from Nova Southeastern University. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Dr. McCoy is the Clinical Director of McCoy Institute of Hearing and Balance and is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
About this clinic
McCoy Institute of Hearing & Balance provides individual hearing care plans for patients based on their needs, lifestyle and budget. With state-of-the-art equipment and services, we can offer the latest in technology in hearing aid and devices from the top manufacturers. We take pride in developing long lasting relationships with our patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm |
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details