Dr. Ann Burre is a licensed audiologist who earned her master’s degree from California State University in Northridge. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and is licensed by California State Dispensing Audiologists. Dr. Burre has over two decades experience helping people achieve healthy hearing specializing in custom fitting hearing aids, resolving hearing loss issues and troubleshooting devices.
About this clinic
Hearing Services of Santa Barbara offers comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. The staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
Visit one of our locations today to begin your journey to better hearing.
5333 Hollister Ave Suite #165
Santa Barbara, CA 93111
2030 Viborg Rd Suite #100
Solvang, CA 93463
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details