Dr. Leslie Newmeyer is a licensed audiologist who earned a bachelor’s degree from Northern Michigan University and a master’s degree in audiology from the University of Georgia. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program, OCCM, Homelink, UAW, Local 472/172, NEI, Advanced Hearing Providers, MCAS and Prime Health.
About this clinic
Jax Audiology & Hearing Aid provides individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. Their professionals develop a lasting relationship with all their patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details