Jason Kaposy is a Board Certified, state licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist and owner of Heritage Hearing Aid Centers. He graduated from West Virginia University and has been in business since 1985. He is knowledgeable in the latest technology in order to offer his patients the best solution for their hearing needs.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Macomb County, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, OCCM, UAW, BCBS of Michigan, Charter Twp, MCAS, AFE USA, TruHearing, Federal Employee Program, Perkspot, NEI, Prime Health, AMAC, CAP Connection and Advanced Hearing Providers.
About this clinic
Heritage Hearing Aid Center and Hearing Central offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. The staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
Visit one of our several locations today to begin your journey to better hearing.
- Comprehensive evaluations and hearing tests
- Computerized hearing aid analysis
- Full line of hearing aids including digital hearing aid technology
- Assistive listening devices
- Follow-up visit to ensure maximum benefits
- Loaner Hearing Instruments
- Premium batteries
- Hearing aid accessories
- Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
- Earplugs and noise protection
- Hearing aid repairs
- Hearing aid cleaning services
- Routine maintenance
- Rehabilitation Services
- Counseling for hearing loss and Tinnitus
- Seminars for groups and organizations, including support groups
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details