Eric Maxwell, grew up in St. George and now resides in Cedar City where he spent much time before becoming a doctor of audiology. He attended at Brigham Young University and received a Master of Science degree in Audiology from University of Utah. Dr. Maxwell later acquired a Doctorate of Audiology degree from A.T. Still University of Health Sciences.
Dr. Maxwell's specialties are earmolds and protective hearing devices, hearing aid sales and service, counseling, industrial hearing exams and diagnostic hearing assessments. He has four children with his wife and enjoys spending time with his family outdoors whether it's hiking, geocaching, biking, travelling or serving in church callings.
Read 1 verified patient review for Advanced Hearing & Balance Specialists - Cedar City! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“I was having trouble with the charging unit for my hearing aids. Advance Hearing went to bat and got me a new aid that works even better than my other ones. Thanks tons!!!! I would definitely recommend going to them. Very professional and have all the latest technology. ”
Advanced Hearing and Balance Specialists will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. Our professionals are trained in the latest technology and offer a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. For over 40 years, Advanced Hearing and Balance Specialists has provided audiological services to Southern Utah and Nevada, making it easy to receive the best hearing and balance care.
Visit one of our locations today to begin your journey to better hearing.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Vestibular (balance) testing
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details