Victor Peters is a Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist practicing for nearly a decade. He earned a Bachelor’s degree from Bishop’s University in Quebec and is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices. Victor helps patients in our South Burlington office location.
About this clinic
HearingLife is committed to helping you hear your best. Our professionally-licensed hearing care practitioners specialize in finding solutions for hearing problems that are individually tailored for each person. With our nation-wide network of hearing centers, you can trust that your hearing care can be continuous around the country.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details