Dr. Tara Crane has over two decades’ experience helping people achieve healthy hearing. She earned a Master’s degree from West Virginia University and her Doctorate in audiology from Salus University while working in an ENT office. Dr. Crane is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, the West Virginia Hearing Association and the Academy of Doctors of Audiology.
About this hearing center
HearingLife offers comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. The staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From detection to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
Visit one of our locations today to begin your journey to better hearing.
Hearing care services
Our services include:
- diagnostic hearing tests
- hearing aid evaluation, selection, repairs and fittings
- hearing aid sales including Bluetooth technology
- custom earmolds and ear plugs
- tinnitus evaluation and management
- assistive listening devices
|Monday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details