Dr. Susan Keeling is a licensed audiologist providing audiology services to her patients at Palouse since 2002. She earned her doctorate in audiology from the University of Florida and offers care to patients of all ages. Dr. Keeling holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Her area of expertise lies in auditory processing and hearing conservation.
In her spare time, Dr. Keeling enjoys spending time with her family and cheering for the Cougars.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Palouse Specialty Physicians to help them find the hearing care they need.
At Palouse ENT & Audiology, we offer comprehensive hearing solutions through patient education, state of the art technology, and experienced professional care. We are committed to providing quality service and dedication to our customers. Our main goal is to provide you with the best possible hearing care solution based on your individual needs.
Hearing care services
Some of the services and products we offer are:
- diagnostic hearing evaluations
- comprehensive audiological evaluations
- hearing aid evaluation and fittings
- industrial hearing screenings
- custom hearing protection
- onsite hearing aid repairs and cleanings
- family counseling on hearing aids, fittings and repairs
- assistive listening devices
Call us today to schedule your appointment to better hearing.
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details