Dr. Chris Araj is a licensed audiologist, owner and founder of Pearland Hearing Aids & Audiology. He earned his Bachelor’s degree in Communication Disorders from Lamar University and his Doctorate of Audiology from Towson University. Dr. Araj is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and the Academy of Doctors of Audiology. He serves and has served on several prestigious associations, is a lifetime member of the Texas Academy of Audiology and was named 2018’s Jerger Future Leader of Audiology. His experience and knowledge in the latest technology ensures you receive the best solution for your hearing healthcare needs.
About this clinic
Pearland Hearing Aids & Audiology was established in 2015 by Dr. Chris F. Araj, Board Certified in Audiology, to bring premier hearing care to the South Houston area. We take the time to listen to your individual needs and give an unbiased recommendation-- since we are locally owned and operated we are not obligated to any manufacturer contracts. Come experience better hearing today!
Our products and services include:
- hearing testing and evaluations
- hearing aid sales - all major brands
- repairs and service
- assistive listening devices
- custom products, protection and ear molds
- tinnitus testing and evaluation
- ear wax removal and cleaning
- no pressure sales
- FREE captioned phones for those eligible
Call this clinic today!
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details