Dr. Teresa Marshall (or Terrie, as she is known around the office) first worked in our practice on an interim basis starting in 2012. We found her to be such a good fit that we asked her to join us permanently and, in 2013 she and her husband, Rick, bought a house in Juneau and made the move north from Seattle.
Terrie has been certified and licensed as an Audiologist since 2002 and has worked in a variety of clinical settings throughout the Pacific Northwest and Alaska. Just prior to coming to joining Northland Audiology & Hearing Services, she worked as a contract Audiologist for the Veterans Health Administration in the Seattle/Tacoma/Everett area. (She says she definitely doesn’t miss the commute.)
Terrie received her master’s degree in Audiology from the University of Washington and her Audiology clinical Doctorate degree from Salus University. While in school she was a member of Phi Theta Kappa honor society, the Golden Key honor society, and the University of Washington Dean’s list. Dr. Marshall is an active member of the American Academy of Audiology, the Academy of Doctors of Audiology, and the American Speech‐Language‐Hearing Association. Her professional expertise at Northland Audiology primarily focuses on diagnosing and treating hearing disorders, and facilitating hearing rehabilitation through fitting hearing aids and assistive listening technologies.
When she’s not working, Dr. Marshall and her husband are often seen walking local trails with their two adorable miniature poodles. Dr. Marshall says she absolutely enjoys living in Juneau and is proud to be part of a team that provides such high quality hearing healthcare to children and adults in Southeast Alaska.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Northland Audiology & Hearing Services, Inc. to help them find the hearing care they need.
Northland Audiology & Hearing Services has been the premier provider of quality, customized hearing healthcare services for Southeast Alaskans since 1993. We are versed in the latest technologies and prescribe only proven, advanced solutions.
We focus on understanding your specific hearing challenges so that we can find the best solution that lets you reclaim your confidence and reconnect with life. If we fit you with hearing aids, chances are you will require follow-up visits for programming tweaks while your brain adapts to the reintroduction of sounds. We are here to make this as easy as possible for you and to fully support you along your journey towards better, effortless hearing!
Hearing care services
- Medical Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Employment/OSHA/Occupational Hearing Screenings
- Hearing Loss Counseling, Treatment Plans and Management Support
- Wide Selection of the Latest Digital Hearing Aid Technologies, Styles and Prices
- Lifestyle and Needs-Based Hearing Aid Consultations/Recommendations
- Hearing Aid Exams, Selection, Fitting and Follow-Up
- Wireless/Bluetooth Hearing System Connectivity Support
- Hearing Aid Warranty Services
- Routine Hearing Aid Maintenance/In-House Repairs
- Custom Earmolds, Swim Plugs, Noise Protection Plugs and Musician's Ear Plugs
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Hearing Aid Batteries and Supplies
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details