Dr. Evan Grolley is a licensed audiologist and founder of Link Audiology. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Lafayette College and a doctorate in audiology from Northwestern University in Evanston, IL. He holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
About this clinic
Link Audiology LLC provides individual hearing care plans for patients based on their needs, lifestyle and budget. With state-of-the-art equipment and services, we can offer the latest in technology in hearing aid and devices from the top manufacturers. We take pride in developing long lasting relationships with our patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing tests and evaluations
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- cochlear implants
- free 2 week hearing aid demo period
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details