Dr. Ann Rasmussen is a licensed audiologist helping the patients at Doctors Hearing LLC. She earned the Research Fellow position at the University of South Florida and has published work in the Acoustical Society of America. Dr. Rasmussen holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Read 1 verified patient review for Doctors Hearing LLC! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“I had an appointment Dr. Ann and she made a hearing prescription that worked for both my hearing loss and tinnitus. I couldn't be more pleased and now hear better than I have in years.”
About this clinic
Doctors Hearing LLC provides a full range of diagnostic hearing services to patients of all ages. Our office utilizes state-of-the-art evaluation equipment and we offer the latest hearing aid technology including a variety of digital hearing aids and assistive listening devices. Our highly experienced clinical professionals can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs.
Our services include the following:
- complementary consultations
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details