Brady Bostick Rives
Licensed doctor of audiology Brady “Bebe” Bostick Rives serves patients at the Central Alabama Audiology clinic. She holds a doctorate in audiology and a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Language Hearing Association. She is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Unified Hearing, Metra, MCAS, Highmark Employee Discount , CAP, Charter Twp, Advanced Hearing Providers, AARP-HearUSA, Provider Network of America, Paragon Home Resources, Federal Employee Program, Northwood, Summit Township, AMAC, Sheetmetal 33 Classic Deluxe Benefit, Superior Vision, Hearing Care Solutions, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Macomb County, Union Reporter, Senior Provider Network, Lake Medical Imaging, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, HealthPass, Homelink, OCCM, Harmony Hearing, Steamfitters Local 449, UAW, BCBS of Michigan, Carpenters of PA adminstered by Audionet, VA Choice, AAA, PEHP, Heavy and Highway, Sheetmetal 33 Basic Discount, Jordan Furniture, NEI, Davis Vision, Perkspot, Pruitt Medicare, Care and Save Discount Prg and LECOM.
About this clinic
Central Alabama Audiology is locally owned and operated. We offer comprehensive hearing assessments for people of all ages.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for all ages
- State of the Art digital hearing aid sales
- Hearing aid service and repairs
- Industrial Audiology services and consulting
- Tinnitus evaluations and management services
- Assistive listening devices for TV and phone
- Custom earmolds for water and noise protection
- Custom Musician's Plugs and Ear Monitors
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details