Dr. Whitney Jacky is a licensed audiologist serving patients at Walla Walla Clinic since 2013. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Western Washington and her doctorate from Idaho State University. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Jacky specializes in Tinnitus management.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Summit Township, Highmark Employee Discount , Macomb County, AMAC, Paragon Home Resources, Pruitt Medicare, Perkspot, MCAS, NEI, Prime Health, Lake Medical Imaging, Jordan Furniture, Senior Provider Network, OCCM, TruHearing, Care and Save Discount Prg, Homelink, PEHP, BCBS of Michigan, UAW, Harmony Hearing, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Federal Employee Program, LECOM, Unified Hearing, HealthPass, Heavy and Highway, CAP, Union Reporter, Charter Twp, Northwood, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Steamfitters Local 449, Advanced Hearing Providers, AAA, Metra and AARP-HearUSA.
About this clinic
Walla Walla Clinic provides complete comprehensive hearing services. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide expert hearing care services to patients of all ages and we can help you make the best decision on all your hearing needs. We offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available and we will help you make the decision that is best suited for your individual needs and lifestyle.
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE) Testing
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) Evaluations
- BAHA (Bone Anchored Hearing Aid)
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Hearing Device Dispensing & Fitting
- In-Office Hearing Device Services
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Custom Hearing Protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details