Licensed Audiologist Lydia Rogers completed her Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of South Florida and her Doctorate of Audiology at the University of Utah. She completed her externship at Loma Linda University and holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Her knowledge in the latest hearing aid technology can help you choose the best solution for your individual hearing needs.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Walla Walla Clinic Audiology to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Walla Walla Clinic provides complete comprehensive hearing services. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide expert hearing care services to patients of all ages and we can help you make the best decision on all your hearing needs. We offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available and we will help you make the decision that is best suited for your individual needs and lifestyle.
Hearing care services
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE) Testing
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) Evaluations
- BAHA (Bone Anchored Hearing Aid)
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Hearing Device Dispensing & Fitting
- In-Office Hearing Device Services
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Custom Hearing Protection
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details