Dr. Doreen LaMirande is a licensed doctor of audiology helping patients at St. Croix Regional Medical Center Audiology Services. She earned her master’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point and her doctorate from Salus University. Dr. LaMirande is knowledgeable in hearing aid technology and dispenses the highest quality hearing aids available.
Read 1 verified patient review for St Croix Regional Medical Center Audiology Services! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“She's really professional and nice.”
About this clinic
St. Croix Hearing Center is a full-service audiology clinic with highly qualified audiologists who provide personal, quality hearing care. They use state-of-the-art testing and fitting equipment to ensure your hearing health goals. They offer an extensive line of digital products that represent the latest hearing aid technology and feature a wide variety of manufacturers, styles and price points.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for all ages
- Wide variety of hearing instruments
- In-house, factory repair and maintenance for all name brands of amplification
- Assistive devices, including amplified telephones, TV listening systems, FM systems and amplified alarm systems
- Full line of hearing aid accessories such as batteries, cleaning supplies and hearing aid dehumidifiers
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details