A message from Audiology Hearing Clinic of Mequon about COVID-19:
Dr. Sarah Holschuh is a licensed audiologist serving the patients at Audiology Hearing Clinic of Mequon. She earned her doctorate from Arizona School of Health Sciences, is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology.
About this hearing center
Audiology Hearing Clinic of Mequon was founded by Dr. Stephan Ryan in 2001. He built AHCM with a mission to improve the quality of lives as it relates to sound and communication. He achieved this by utilizing high level professional skills and scientific knowledge as well as through the use of appropriate technology to enhance hearing. In 2013 Dr. Ryan retired and the practice was purchased by Dr. Sarah Holschuh, who had worked with Dr. Ryan early in her career at the Medical College of WI.
Dr. Holschuh remains committed to improving the lives of her patients. Dr. Holschuh’s approachable personality combined with her knowledge and experience are a winning combination rarely found today. Dr. Holschuh provides the framework patients need to experience a newly enhanced life of sound and help them through their journey to better hearing.
Hearing care services
- Complete diagnostic hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations, adjustments & fittings
- Amplified telephones & Assistive Listening Devices
- Custom earmolds for personal and wireless technology devices, swim earmolds, & hearing protective devices
- 30-Day adjustment period to ensure patient satisfaction
- Compassionate care and personalized attention
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details