Dr. Sarah Holschuh is a licensed audiologist serving the patients at Audiology Hearing Clinic of Mequon. She holds a Doctor of Audiology degree (AuD), is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (FAAA), is a member of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA), and is a licensed Audiologist in the State of Wisconsin. She is committed to following Best Practices while providing comprehensive audiologic care to her patients.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Audiology Hearing Clinic to help them find the hearing care they need.
Now with locations in Mequon and Brookfield, we provide a wide range of hearing loss treatment options as well as hearing aid and audiological services to improve your overall hearing health.
Hearing care services
- Complete diagnostic hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations, adjustments & fittings
- Amplified telephones & Assistive Listening Devices
- Custom earmolds for personal and wireless technology devices, swim earmolds, & hearing protective devices
- 30-Day adjustment period to ensure patient satisfaction
- Compassionate care and personalized attention
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 12 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details