A message from Florida Medical Clinic- Carrollwood Campus about COVID-19:
Licensed Doctor of Audiology Julie Lewerenz earned her doctorate at the University of South Florida in Tampa. She is board certified by the American Board of Audiology. Her specialties include adult and pediatric hearing evaluations, hearing aid fitting and service and tinnitus evaluations.
Dr. Lewerenz is a native and lifelong resident of Tampa. Outside of the office, she enjoys playing the piano, working out and spending time with her family.
Read 1 verified patient review for Florida Medical Clinic- Carrollwood Campus! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“She was very gentle with my mom, very professional and knowledgeable and took her time explaining everything in great detail and just very friendly and warm. Very compassionate. ”
About this hearing center
The Audiology department of Florida Medical Clinic provides some of the highest quality hearing healthcare available in our area. Our Doctors of Audiology understand the significant emotional and physical impact that hearing loss can have on one’s life. We strive to provide individualized treatment in a warm and caring environment, with the goal of assisting each patient in finding solutions to their hearing health concerns. In addition to thorough diagnostic testing, our experienced Doctors of Audiology offer quality hearing aids from a selection of reputable manufacturers, ranging from economical entry-level models up to the latest innovations in hearing instrument technology.
We have many convenient locations to serve you better.
Hearing care services
Our Audiology department offers the following services:
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing testing for children & adults
- Quality hearing aids for every hearing loss, lifestyle & budget
- Hearing aid repair service for all makes and models
- Hearing aid accessories including batteries, drying units, cleaning sprays & battery testers
- Custom hearing protection, swim plugs, musician's earplugs, hunter's plugs, & other specialty molds
- Musician products from Westone including custom in-ear monitors & high quality earphones for iPods
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details