Dr. Michelle Saltarrelli earned her master’s degree from Southeastern Louisiana University and her doctorate degree from Louisiana Tech University. For the past decade, Dr. Saltarrelli has been a certified speech-language pathologist. To date, she provides both audiology and speech-language services to children and adults with hearing loss.
About this clinic
Autumn Oak Speech, Voice and Hearing understands that communication is the doorway to professional and social well-being. Those experiencing issues with communication can feel isolated or depressed. We are here to help. It is our goal to help people achieve their communication goals and maintain a good quality of life through better hearing. We offer superior hearing care to both children and adults. Contact us today and let us help you enjoy more of life through better hearing.
- Full line of hearing aids, specializing in digital hearing aid technology
- Audiology and speech language pathology services
- Cochlear implant evaluation, rehabilitation and speech therapy services
- Premium batteries in stock
- Custom earmolds, water protection earplugs, noise protection for musicians
- Earwax removal
- Hearing aid cleaning and repair services
- Loss and damage insurance included on all instruments
- Loaner hearing instruments
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details