Dr. Janet Brett is a licensed audiologist and hearing aid specialist. She is the President and owner of the Hanover Audiology clinic which was established in 2012. Dr. Brett earned her bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Auburn University in Auburn Alabama and her doctorate in audiology from A.T. Still University. She currently holds membership in several professional organizations such as, American Speech Language Hearing Association and a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Her specialties include hearing evaluation and testing, hearing aid assessment, hearing conservation and follow-up care. Dr. Brett has nearly three decades of experience and is dedicated to helping each patient achieve their hearing healthcare goals.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Hanover Audiology PLLC to help them find the hearing care they need.
The team at Hanover Audiology is backed by more than 25 years of helping people hear better. During this time, we have helped thousands of people improve their hearing through the use of hearing aids and hearing rehabilitation solutions. Our support staff can also communicate using American Sign Language!
Our team is dedicated to providing our patients with the most accessible audiology services. We are more than happy to treat you during the evenings and weekends by appointment. We can even come to you.
Hearing care services
Hanover Audiology is your source for expert audiology and hearing care services, including:
- hearing aid sales
- hearing testing and complete audiologic evaluations
- otoscopic examinations
- earwax management
- puretone air conduction / bone conduction testing
- speech audiometry and immittance testing
- tinnitus consultation and evaluations
- second opinions
- hearing aid service, cleaning and repair
- computerize hearing aid programming and reprogramming
- aural rehabilitation and hearing loss counseling
- wide variety of Assistive Listening Devices including television listening devices, amplified telephones, smoke alarms and alarm clocks, signaling devices (doorbell, etc.)
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details