Dr. Dean is from Cabot, Arkansas, a small town outside of Little Rock. She's lived in Shreveport and worked at Ark-La-Tex Ear, Nose, Throat and Hearing Center since 2009. She obtained a bachelor of arts in Speech and Hearing Communication Disorders and Sciences from Ouachita Baptist University. She then obtained a Doctorate of Audiology at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock and completed her externship at Arkansas Children’s Hospital where she specialized in pediatric diagnostics and hearing aids as well as both adult and pediatric cochlear implants. She is licensed in Audiology by the Louisiana Board of Examiners for Speech Pathology and Audiology and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Dr. Dean knows that hearing loss can have a significant impact on a person’s relationships, independence, mental health and overall quality of life. She saw firsthand at an early age how hearing loss affected her own little sister. She now spends her time dedicated to helping her patients communicate more effectively.
About this clinic
Ark-La-Tex Ear Nose & Throat and Hearing Center is a full-service Otolaryngology clinic with complete audiology services.
Dr. Dean offers the latest digital hearing aid technology as well as multiple custom listening products. She is committed to working with patients and families to rehabilitate each patient’s ability to communicate based on their specific need.
She is pleased to announce her participation in Care Credit for financing.
Ark-La-Tex Ear Nose & Throat and Hearing Center serves the people of the Shreveport area with hearing care services including:
- Hearing evaluations for patients of all ages
- Hearing aid evaluations and counseling
- Hearing aid trials, fittings, accessories, batteries and warranty support
- Assistive listening devices for television, telephones etc.
- Custom ear plugs for patients exposed to loud noise
- Custom float-able swim plugs for patients with ear tubes and chronic ear infections
- Medical evaluation and treatment of hearing/ear disorders available as needed by our Ear, Nose, and Throat physicians, Dr. Michael Beal and Dr. Brett Koder
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 1:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details