Kristine earned her Masters Degree in Audiology from Western Washington University and her Doctorate in Audiology at Arizona School of Health Sciences. She has been practicing audiology since 1995 and previously co-owned a private practice audiology clinic for nine years before assuming ownership of Hearing Health Services.
About this hearing center
At Hearing Health Services we are an independently owned and operated audiology practice that provides you with the exceptional service you need and deserve.
We have been providing audiology services for patients of all ages since 1995 and we are dedicated to providing you with the latest technology and personal assistance.
Hearing care services
We provide full hearing services including:
• Hearing evaluations and testing
• Hearing aid fittings and sales
• 60 day trial on all hearing aids
• Hearing aid repairs on all brands
• Assistive listening devices
• Hearing aid batteries and accessories
• We offer Free adjustments and Free cleanings
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment