Kristine earned her Masters Degree in Audiology from Western Washington University and her Doctorate in Audiology at Arizona School of Health Sciences. She has been practicing audiology since 1995 and previously co-owned a private practice audiology clinic for nine years before assuming ownership of Hearing Health Services.
Owning a private audiology practice is becoming a rare occurrence. We pride ourselves on the freedom and ability we have to cater every assessment, consultation and treatment plan to you specific, individual needs. Visit us today and see why we continue to be voted Whidbey's Best!
About this hearing center
At Hearing Health Services we are an independently owned and operated audiology practice that provides you with the exceptional service you need and deserve. We have been providing audiology services for patients of all ages since 1995 and we are dedicated to providing you with the latest technology and personal assistance. Our professionals are trained in the latest technology and offer a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers.
Hearing care services
We provide full hearing services including:
- hearing evaluation and testing
- hearing aid sales, fittings and programming
- 60 day trial period on all hearing aids
- hearing aid repairs on all makes and models
- assistive listening devices
- hearing aid batteries and accessories
- FREE adjustments and FREE cleanings
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 2:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details