Dr. Blake Studley is a licensed audiologist who earned his Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Florida in 2007. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and a member of Nebraska Speech Language Hearing Association and the Academy of Doctors of Audiology. Dr. Studley is a professional in her field and can help identify and treat your hearing needs with the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Audiology & Hearing Center to help them find the hearing care they need.
Our goal at Audiology and Hearing Center of Grand Island is to provide comprehensive, quality, state of the art, caring, and convenient hearing services. Our educated staff will use the latest technology to identify your hearing issues and spend time getting to know you in order to recommend the best solution for you. It is our priority to help you experience life to its fullest through better hearing.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details