Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest1801 1st Ave Ste 3A Longview, WA 98632
About this clinic
Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest is a full-service ENT clinic featuring highly-trained expert staff experienced in giving patients the best care possible. Our audiologists specialize in testing hearing loss, and prescribing the correct hearing aid for each patient's hearing loss needs.
We have three conveniently-located offices to serve you:
Fisher's Landing (Vancouver, WA)
1405 SE 164th Avenue, Suite 102
Vancouver, WA 98683
Salmon Creek (Vancouver, WA)
14411 NE 20th Avenue, Suite 101
Vancouver, Washington 98686
Longview (Longview, WA)
1801 1st Avenue, Suite 3A
Longview, Washington 9863
Our audiologists specialize in hearing aid services, pure tone testing, pediatric hearing tests, industrial hearing conservation, custom ear protection, hearing loss testing, pure tone audiometric and speech testing and other tests.
Our hearing services and tests include:
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid selection – We offer the best hearing aids from the top manufacturers.
- Digitally programmable hearing aids
- Hearing aid repair (all models)
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive hearing devices
- Money-back 30-day hearing aid trials
- Annual hearing aid service plans
- Payment plans
- Pediatric Hearing Testing - to determine a child's hearing capabilities.
- Pure Tone Audiometric and Speech Testing - to determine the patient's hearing sensitivity and ability to understand speech.
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) Testing - detects nerve impulses that start in the inner ear and are then transmitted to the brain.
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 am
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment