Dr. Evonne Serpa is a licensed audiologist who earned her bachelor’s degree from Central Michigan University, a master’s degree from Portland State University and her doctorate in audiology from the University of Florida. She had worked in various healthcare settings helping patients hear better. Dr. Serpa is specifically trained to meet the needs of her hearing impaired patients with experience and knowledge is all aspects of audiology care.
About this clinic
The Hearing Resources Audiology Center delivers complete hearing testing and offer hearing solutions that fit the needs, lifestyles and budgets of their patients. The audiologist is trained in fitting patients with the latest in digital hearing aid technology to ensure patient satisfaction. The audiologist is also active in continued education so as to provide patients the most recent advancements in hearing instrument technology.
- Hearing Evaluations Children (3 years and older)
- Hearing Aid Functional Communication Assessments
- We specialize in Hearing aid Services for children, teens and adults
- We offer FM and Accessories to aid Educational Access for children and teens
- A wide variety of Hearing Protection to protect ears from every day noise
- Musician Hearing Protection
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Hearing Aid and Accessory Repairs
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details