Doctor of Audiology
Master in Public Health
Board Certified in Audiology
Cochlear Implant Specialist
Bilingual Audiologist: English/Spanish
Dr. Ullauri is an audiologist with over 13 years experience in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders in the pediatric and adult population. She holds a Doctorate degree in audiology from University of Florida, one of the top ten Audiology programs in the U.S. She is certified by the American Board of Audiology in Cochlear Implants. She has worked in renowned cochlear implant centers in the UK and U.S. Her latest position was as Manager of Audiology at the University of Chicago Medicine. Currently, she participates in the team of experts reviewing the WHO Ear and Hearing Survey Protocol. She also participated in the group of experts in cochlear implants revising the specialty cochlear implant exam offered by the American Board of Audiology. She is a member of the Education Committee at the American Academy of Audiology and serves on the Board of Directors for Illinois Hands & Voices, an organization which offers supports to parents and families of children recently diagnosed with a hearing loss. Dr. Ullauri is bilingual and deeply committed to the field of Audiology and Hearing Sciences.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Chicago Hearing Care LLC! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“Dr. Ullauri is not only an expertly trained audiologist, but also a person who cares deeply about her patients. She is constantly working to find that extra margin of difference in settings and programs which will give you the maximal benefit from your hearing aid. She always makes time for your concerns and listens closely to what your experience with the device has been--allowing her to tweak it so as to give you that little bit of additional auditory benefit. Highly and unconditionally recommended.”
“Excellent service! Dr. Ullauri is always on time, very thorough, and tentative to all of her patients. My children (ages range from 6-13) felt at ease and comfortable. Highly recommend for both adults and children.”
About this clinic
At Chicago Hearing Care our purpose is to help each of our patients receive a complete, high-quality hearing evaluation, a consultation that educates them fully as to their diagnosis and possible solutions, and a fitting and verification process that ensures the selected devices are best meeting their needs going forward. With good hearing health care, we strive to get our patients back to their best possible hearing selves, enjoying life and those around them.
We offer professional expertise.
- Our practice Director, Alejandra Ullauri, has over 13 years experience in the field of Audiology.
- She has practiced Audiology in world renowned hospital facilities in the UK and U.S.
- She is one of the few Doctors of Audiology with a certified specialty in cochlear implants in the state.
- Alejandra is an active member in the American Academy of Audiology and believes continuing education is the key to offering patients the latest diagnostic and treatment options available in the field.
- Bilingual Audiologist: English/Spanish
We offer accessibility:
- Hearing problems are a communication emergency for anyone who lives in our fast paced society.
- Our location in downtown Chicago offers easy access and available appointments. We are a quick taxi or bus ride if you live downtown, within walking distance of Northwestern Medical System and Michigan Avenue, and have street parking in front or garage parking just across the street.
- Our office hours include early mornings before you start your busy day, late afternoons, or Saturday mornings.
We offer state-of-the-art hearing technology:
- We work with the latest diagnostic equipment and testing protocols to diagnose and treat hearing disorders.
- We offer a range of solutions in implantable and non-implantable hearing devices.
- We are affiliated with the Cochlear Implant Program at the University of Chicago Medicine.
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluation
- Hearing Aid Selection
- Heading Aid Fitting
- Hearing Aid Verification
- Hearing Aid Follow Up
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Cochlear Implant Assessment and Mapping
- Tinnitus Evaluation
- Ear Cleaning
- Bilingual Hearing Services: English/Spanish
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||2:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details