Chicago Hearing Care LLC401 East Ontario St Ground Floor Chicago, IL 60611
About this clinic
At Chicago Hearing Care our purpose is to help each of our patients receive a complete, high-quality hearing evaluation, a consultation that educates them fully as to their diagnosis and possible solutions, and a fitting and verification process that ensures the selected devices are best meeting their needs going forward. With good hearing health care, we strive to get our patients back to their best possible hearing selves, enjoying life and those around them.
We offer professional expertise.
- Our practice Director, Alejandra Ullauri, has over 13 years experience in the field of Audiology.
- She has practiced Audiology in world renowned hospital facilities in the UK and U.S.
- She is one of the few Doctors of Audiology with a certified specialty in cochlear implants in the state.
- Alejandra is an active member in the American Academy of Audiology and believes continuing education is the key to offering patients the latest diagnostic and treatment options available in the field.
- Bilingual Audiologist: English/Spanish
We offer accessibility:
- Hearing problems are a communication emergency for anyone who lives in our fast paced society.
- Our location in downtown Chicago offers easy access and available appointments. We are a quick taxi or bus ride if you live downtown, within walking distance of Northwestern Medical System and Michigan Avenue, and have street parking in front or garage parking just across the street.
- Our office hours include early mornings before you start your busy day, late afternoons, or Saturday mornings.
We offer state-of-the-art hearing technology:
- We work with the latest diagnostic equipment and testing protocols to diagnose and treat hearing disorders.
- We offer a range of solutions in implantable and non-implantable hearing devices.
- We are affiliated with the Cochlear Implant Program at the University of Chicago Medicine.
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluation
- Hearing Aid Selection
- Heading Aid Fitting
- Hearing Aid Verification
- Hearing Aid Follow Up
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Cochlear Implant Assessment and Mapping
- Tinnitus Evaluation
- Ear Cleaning
- Bilingual Hearing Services: English/Spanish
|Monday||2:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details