Terry Corso-O'Boyle is an Audiologist. She has been awarded the ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competancy in Audiology, and is a member of the American Academy of Audiology, American Speech-Language Hearing Association, and Illinois Academy of Audiology. Terry is the first woman President of the Lemont Lions Club.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at South Suburban Hearing Health Center - Homer Glen to help them find the hearing care they need.
South Suburban Hearing Health Center has helped people all over the Chicagoland area with their hearing healthcare needs. Their clinics specialize in hearing evaluations, hearing instrument fittings, aural rehabilitation and tinnitus therapy. We are the number one choice for hearing healthcare, serving the entire south suburban region.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
|Monday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details