A message from Acro Audiology - Ft. Stockton about COVID-19:
We are taking all precautions according to the CDC to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Please call us with inquiries regarding our Covid-19 protocol.
Kayla Golliher is a licensed Audiologist earning her Doctorate in Audiology from Texas Tech University Health Science Center. She specializes in the evaluation and non-medical treatment of hearing loss and has extensive training in hearing evaluation and rehabilitative audiology including hearing instrument dispensing and patient-centered counseling.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Acro Audiology - Ft. Stockton to help them find the hearing care they need.
The professionals at Acro Audiology provides the highest quality hearing health care by utilizing a patient-centered approach and focuses on the individual needs of each patient.
Please visit our website for more information about our locations.
Hearing care services
Our products and services include:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details