Dr. Hannah Gray earned her Doctorate in audiology from Illinois State University in 2017. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Gray specializes in vestibular assessments, diagnostic hearing tests and hearing aid evaluation and fittings for adults.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at AOD Hearing Aids to help them find the hearing care they need.
AOD Hearing Aids is your hearing experts in the Decatur area. We are experienced hearing care professionals taking the time to get to know you and your hearing loss needs. This ensures that we find the right solution based on lifestyle and budget for each client.
Hearing care services
Our products and services include:
- hearing aid sales including digital technology
- hearing aid services, cleanings and maintenance
- assistive listening devices
- hearing accessories
- battery sales
- custom products; noise protection, ear molds, earplugs
- follow-up adjustments as needed
|Monday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 1 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details