Licensed doctor of audiology Kody Brooks has been a part of the Hearing Specialists of Texas team since 2007. He serves patients at the Katy Methodist office. He earned his Doctor of Audiology degree from Lamar University in his hometown of Beaumont, Texas. He is a member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. Outside of the office, he enjoys spending time with his family, singing and playing various instruments in his church band. Dr Brooks is a supporter of the non-profit group "Serve Houston".
Anna Dukes is a licensed doctor of audiology who holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Read 1 verified patient review for Texas ENT Specialists, PA - Katy Methodist! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“They got us in quickly and the staff was friendly.”
About this clinic
Hearing Specialists of Texas is a division of Texas Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists, one of the premier ENT specialty groups on the Texas Gulf Coast dedicated to providing you with total care for diseases and disorders of the head and neck. We offer the highest level of specialty care for all hearing, ear, nose and throat problems at our many convenient offices in Harris and the surrounding counties. With more than 25 board-certified Otolaryngologists in 14 locations spanning four counties, we offer you excellent, top-rated service and care right in your community.
Texas ENT Specialists is a full-service Ear, Nose and Throat specialty practice providing diagnoses and treatment for a wide variety of disorders. With a comprehensive team of physicians and audiologists, your hearing concerns can be address regardless of the severity. Our hearing services include:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details