John Tunnell is a licensed audiologist who earned his Doctor of Audiology degree from the University of Florida and finished graduate school at the University of Washington. He is certified by the American Board of Audiology and holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Dr. Tunnell is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices so he can help you choose the best solution for your hearing needs.
Read 1 verified patient review for Mayo Clinic Health System! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
About this clinic
Mayo Health System, Fairmont Medical Center location joined together in 2001 to offer quality healthcare close to home. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide testing, evaluations and offer the most advanced hearing devices available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs and we strive to ensure a better quality of life through better hearing for all of our patients.
We offer specialty audiology consultations for assessment and treatment of hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness, and balance disorders. Some of these services and products include:
- hearing screenings
- complete hearing tests
- hearing aid evaluations
- hearing aids
- hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- vestibular (balance) testing
- earwax removal
- tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
Call us today to schedule your personalized appointment to hearing better.
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details