Dr. Gregory Mannarelli is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. He earned his doctorate in audiology from the University of Florida. Dr. Mannarelli holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Mannarelli specializes in adult hearing aid dispensing and early identification of infant hearing loss.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at U of M Children's Audiology to help them find the hearing care they need.
The Audiology Clinics at University of Michigan Health System evaluate and treat children with hearing issues, from birth through 18. We provide comprehensive hearing testing, diagnosis and treatment, often in conjunction with the Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat).
Hearing care services
- Newborn hearing screening and follow-up
- Hearing testing geared to the patient’s age
- Hearing aid evaluation, fitting and programming for newborns and children
- Hearing rehabilitation and early intervention
- Cochlear Implant evaluations and management
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Insurance accepted, please call for details