A message from Fairmont Hearing Service about COVID-19:
Chuck Anderson has been helping people hear better at Hearing Health Centers for over two decades. He earned his bachelors degree in Science and Education from Mankato State University. He is a Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist and is board certified in hearing instrument science. He has been a member of the Minnesota Hearing Healthcare Providers Association for over 22 years and has served on its board for over 3 years.
Chuck lives in Fairmont, MN with his wife where he is an active member in Early Riser Kiwanis and is a biking and kayaking enthusiast. He serves patients in our Fairmont and Blue Earth clinics.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Fairmont Hearing Service to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
The goal pf Fairmont Hearing Service is to provide you the best possible hearing care, based upon your individual needs. We offer a comprehensive array of services related to prevention, evaluation, and rehabilitation of hearing impairment, including comprehensive hearing evaluations, specialized diagnostic testing, and industrial hearing screenings. We’re here to help people with hearing loss live the life they want with the hearing they have.
Hearing care services
- Complete hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid clean and checks
- Hearing aid demonstrations
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid fittings
- Hearing aid repair service
- Hearing Health Club
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Hearing aid battery program
- Loaner hearing aids
- Noise protection
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- Video otoscopy
- Wax removal
- Custom hearing protection for hunters, people who work in noisy environments, and many more
- Custom in-the-ear monitors for musicians
- Custom earpieces for hands-free cellular phone operation
- Custom swim molds for children and adults who enjoy swimming
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify