Kurt Chappel is the Practice Director at Hearing Care Centers.
Kurt earned his degree at Southwest Texas State University in San Marcos and is a licensed hearing aid professional. He has a vast array of experience including providing hearing care services for less fortunate people in the community and the world through various outreaches including Lions Club International and Operation Go Quickly. He will help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs in a warm and caring manner to ensure complete satisfaction for all of his patients.
Outside of the office, Kurt loves to garden and visit his family’s century-old farm.
Read 17 verified patient reviews for Hearing Care Centers! Their average review score is 4.94 () from 17 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“She was personable, professional, did a good job, very thorough.”
“He was good. ”
“They explained everything about it really well and I decided it was time to hear better so I purchased a hearing aid and I'm glad I did.”
“They were really knowledgeable and very helpful.”
“Very professional and friendly. ”
Hearing Care Centers Clinic offers a full range of hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide testing, evaluations and offer the most technology advanced hearing devices that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs and help you achieve a better quality of life through improved hearing.
Hearing care services
Hearing Care Centers provides a comprehensive array of hearing services:
- Hearing evaluations for adults and children
- Baseline hearing evaluations for hearing conservation
- Hearing loss counseling for the entire family
- Industrial hearing screenings and protection devices
- Hearing aid fitting, maintenance and repairs
- Evaluation period on all hearing aids
- Musician custom ear monitors
- Custom noise ear protection
- Custom swimming ear protection
- Assistive listening devices