Dr. Stanfel currently serves as a Senior Audiologist at Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital. She has considerable experience as a clinical audiologist, clinical supervisor, and administrator. She has been providing comprehensive audiological services for adults and children since 1990. Dr. Stanfel is licensed by the state of Illinois, a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (AAA), member of the Illinois Academy of Audiology (ILAA) and a certified member of the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association (ASHA).
Read 4 verified patient reviews for Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital - Audiology! Their average review score is 5 () from 4 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“I liked everything. She did a good job.”
“I was delighted with the service I got. I liked how pleasant they were, how they didn't try to sell me anything that I didn't want. I have been going to them for years and they have continually improved my hearing. I've had no complaints whatsoever about them.”
“He explained the procedure he did on my daughter at the end of everything. It was a great service and i would recomend him to others.”
“Very professional and very pleasant. ”
About this hearing center
Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital Audiologists hold a Doctorate Degree in Audiology and the Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. All professional staff members are licensed by the State of Illinois. We also have certified Early Intervention providers.
Hearing care services
Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital Audiologists provide the following hearing aid services:
- Evaluation - Experienced audiology professionals will determine the need for and potential benefits from use of hearing aids.
- Selection and dispensing of hearing aids - All brands and styles of state-of-the-art instruments and a variety of special features are available on a 30-day trial basis.
- State of the art computerized hearing aid fitting
- Hearing aid orientation - Professionals will instruct individuals in successful use of the instrument so maximum benefit will be obtained.
- Hearing aid accessories - Including batteries, earmolds, swimmolds, and ear protectors.
- Assistive Listening Devices - Including telephone and television amplifiers.
- Hearing Aid Repairs
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Saturday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express