Dr. Rachel Lazaro is a licensed Board Certified audiologist. She earned a bachelor’s degree from UNC Chapel Hill and a doctorate in audiology from Gallaudet University in Washington D.C. She is licensed in the State of North Carolina and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Read 43 verified patient reviews for Cary Audiology Associates, PLLC! Their average review score is 5 () from 43 reviews.
“My appointments are pleasant, the staff is kind and efficient. I recommend this practice to family and friends. ”
“Excellent care and knowledge. Office is very friendly and helpful!!! They give me confidence that I am receiving the best hearing care available.....so reassuring. Thanks Susan and staff. ”
“Everyone at this office is professional, friendly and helpful. Michele is a delight; always ready to try to accommodate scheduling needs. ”
“Absolutely outstanding, professional, compassionate service. Dr. Lazaro is extremely knowledgeable and generous with her time. Her background in music gives her superior insight into sound quality. I highly recommend Cary Audiology!”
“I am very satisfied with the staff. Dr. Rawls is very professional and helpful and the office staff is very efficient. Best of all, there has been a dramatic improvement in my hearing, thanks to the recommendations and services of Dr. Rawls.”
About this clinic
Cary Audiology Associates provides audiology services to the Cary community and its surrounding areas. The professionals are Board Certified and offer hearing conservation, hearing loss treatment along with diagnostic testing and hearing aid technology. Their patients receive individualized treatment to ensure their needs are met with complete satisfaction.
- Full diagnostic audiological evaluations
- Evaluation and treatment of tinnitus
- Hearing aid evaluations/consultations
- Digital hearing aids in all sizes and levels of technology
- Lyric® extended wear hearing aid
- Hearing aid repair and service
- Assistive listening devices (television, amplified telephones, personal devices and alerting systems)
- Custom swim plugs
- Custom earmolds for cell phones, iPods, and other electronic equipment
- Musician's earplugs and monitors
- Hearing protection (custom and stock)
- Aural rehabilitation classes for new hearing aid users
- Seminars to the public and private sectors
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details