Dr. Rachel Lazaro is a licensed Board Certified audiologist. She earned a bachelor’s degree from UNC Chapel Hill and a doctorate in audiology from Gallaudet University in Washington D.C. She is licensed in the State of North Carolina and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Read 53 verified patient reviews for Cary Audiology Associates, PLLC! Their average review score is 4.98 () from 53 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“If you want the "best," go to the "best." That's what you'll get at Cary Audiology. The best service and products are what you get here as the everyday norm. ”
“Both Susan and Rachel are so caring and so thorough! I am so happy for the wonderful help of hearing aids. It is so nice to know you care so much. Michelle, too, is a blessing. Thank you all! ”
“Just start wearing hearing aids due to previous military service. Dr. Lazaro is a joy to work with. I have never met a more pleasant person to be around and have provide service to me. The whole experience is five star. The process and plan for providing service, as far as I am concerned, is well beyond my expectations. Cary Audiology and Dr. Lazaro are the gold standard of medical service providers.”
“Everything about my experience here was excellent from the initial consultation to the fitting to the follow-up visits. Would highly recommend this practice.”
“I came to Cary Audiology because they had worked with my father near the end of his life and dramatically improved his quality of life by helping him learn to successfully use hearing aids. I find the team to be easy to work with, and I like that that seem to work hard to adapt to each patient's needs, interests, way of learning, etc. to make the experience as "frictionless" as possible. I look forward to a long and successful patient relationship with Cary Audiology.”
About this clinic
Cary Audiology Associates provides audiology services to the Cary community and its surrounding areas. The professionals are Board Certified and offer hearing conservation, hearing loss treatment along with diagnostic testing and hearing aid technology. Their patients receive individualized treatment to ensure their needs are met with complete satisfaction.
- Full diagnostic audiological evaluations
- Evaluation and treatment of tinnitus
- Hearing aid evaluations/consultations
- Digital hearing aids in all sizes and levels of technology
- Lyric® extended wear hearing aid
- Hearing aid repair and service
- Assistive listening devices (television, amplified telephones, personal devices and alerting systems)
- Custom swim plugs
- Custom earmolds for cell phones, iPods, and other electronic equipment
- Musician's earplugs and monitors
- Hearing protection (custom and stock)
- Aural rehabilitation classes for new hearing aid users
- Seminars to the public and private sectors
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details